Private Equity Acquisition leads to a Security Transformation Programme
A cosmetic manufacturer company, headquartered in US, which has 300 employees across seven offices globally. The company designs and manufacturers exclusive brands and private labels for mass, drug and specialty retailers and provide outsourcing solutions to leading beauty companies operating worldwide.
- The business was recently acquired by a Private Equity firm with a mandate to uplift the entire security posture of the company. The requirements covered all aspects of information security with a global footprint and a need to provide ongoing security management over several years.
- The customer was seeking a security partner who could implement and run a breath of security services globally, at a commercial point commensurable with a mid-size enterprise.
- Define 5 InfoSec Policies (1) Information Protection Policy (2) Acceptable Use Policy (3) IT Systems Security Policy (4) Risk Management Policy (5) Third Party Security Policy.
- Performed Vulnerability Discovery & Penetration Testing: initially perform a vulnerability discovery on all its Internet facing systems, and conduct penetration testing on up to 3 external-facing applications or systems.
- Deliver Vulnerability Management: scanning the entire estate for vulnerabilities, which will then be validated and remediated by Theos. Theos does validate findings and dismiss false positives to facilitate the remediation process and ensure a quicker time to fix issues.
- Implementation of advanced Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solution: Monitoring and provide technical support with response of NBD. Support is provided online.
Values delivered to the customer:
- Our experience & expertise: Our experience and expertise in defining an effective security programme that is relevant to the customer by leveraging on their current investment and complementing their old architecture with market leading security technologies.
- On-time delivery: The Programme was successfully delivered in less than 6 months (on time) and services are provided thereafter for several years.