Protecting 8000+ endpoints for one of the largest insurances in Asia
One of the largest insurance company in Asia, which has 6200+ employees across eight offices within the APAC region. The company offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employees benefits.
- Looking for a partner to implement the solution covering their entire endpoint estate.
- Required product expertise as well as strong technical investigation and troubleshooting skills to ensure a smooth and fast deployment.
- Full technical documentation was also a requirement.
- Theos completed the full policy and configuration implementation within a week, and worked with the client as agents were rolled out. Deliverables included a Technical Design and a Troubleshooting Procedure.
- The following deliverables were completed: Technical Design, Policy Implementation, Design and Handling of Upgrade Process, Troubleshooting of deployment and compatibility issues, Defining the Standard Operating Procedures, Defining the Response Playbooks, Integration with third party tools and applications.
Values delivered to the customer:
- Our experience & expertise: Our experience and expertise in defining an effective security programme that is relevant to the customer by leveraging on their current investment and complementing their old architecture with market leading security technologies.
- On-time delivery: During the implementation, Theos identified a compatibility issue and worked with the product vendor to overcome this issue and proceed with the deployment, which was successfully delivered in 2-months of time.